Glazing resin BIO 150ml
Casting : GLAZE RESIN
Two component epoxy resin system: resin and hardener. Transparent and solid the glaze resin gives relief to flat surfaces. Rounded edges controlled by the product are the greatest asset of this PEBEO innovation.
Use: Ideal to give relief and shine to flat surfaces: scrapbooking, pictures, postcards, souvenirs, box covers, badges, furniture decorations, tableware, effect "magnifying glass" effect on canvas.
Media: glass, pottery, metal, silicone, painted wood, plastic, paper not porous. Surfaces: glass, ceramic, metal, silicone, painted wood, plastic.
Hardening time: Surface: 6h To the core: 12h
Conservation: 6 months in closed jar after opening.
Ideal storage temperature: 15°C to 25°C. Protect from freezing. Cleaning: soap and water.
Packaging : 150 ml.
Pouring Glazing Resin on printed photos; the printed photos contain different types of dyes with varying stability in contact with epoxy resins.
We recommend that you apply a layer of Artist Acrylics glossy acrylic binder 24 hours before you apply the resin to your photo, this will protect the picture.
1. Make sure your work surface is level.
2. In a dry and clean recipient begin by pouring 1 dose of Glaze Hardener B followed by 2 doses of Glaze Resin A.
3. Mix well the two components all the way to the corners of the recipient (incomplete mixing does not guarantee the hardening, mixing too strongly
can create the appearance of bubbles). Transfer the mixture into a second recipient and mix again to ensure homogeneity of the resin and optimum hardening.
4. Pour on the surface of your choice.
5. Let dry 12 hours away from dust. The hardening is progressive and varies with the room temperature.
- Protect your work surface with plastic.
- The mixture is homogeneous when it becomes transparent.
- To know the amount of resin to make frosting a surface:
1. Measure the height and width in cm.
2. Multiply the two values.
3. Multiply the result by 0.2
4. The result determines the amount of resin to prepare in ml.
- If necessary, help the product to go on the edges with a spatula.
- Avoid contact with skin and eyes, wear gloves.
- Do not mix the Gédéo Glaze resin components with other components of the Gédéo resin range.
- Gédéo resins are not approved for food contact.
- Do not exceed 150ml of crystal resin preparation per mix.
- Once the resin and the hardener have been mixed, pour the mixture rapidly on the surface to be decorated.