Pearl resin 150ml pearl
Surfaces: glass, pottery, metal, silicone, painted wood, plastic, decorative moulding
Casting : PEARL RESIN
Two component epoxy resin system: resin and hardener. Gédéo Pearl resins add a pearly touch to your creations.
Use: Creating in volume, moulding of decorative objects, decorative borders for frames, tableware, subjects to mould, jewellery, barrettes, marbling techniques ...
Surfaces: glass, pottery, metal, silicone, painted wood, plastic, decorative moulding Hardening time: Surface: 12 h To the core: 24h
Conservation: 6 months in closed jar after opening.
Ideal storage temperature: 15°C to 25°C. Protect from freezing.
Cleaning: soap and water. Packaging : 150 ml
1. Slowly mix the pearl resin A in order to put the pearl of the product in suspension.
2. In a dry and clean recipient begin by pouring 1 dose of Pearl Hardener B followed by 2 doses of Pearl Resin A.
3. Mix well the two components all the way to the corners of the recipient (incomplete mixing does not guarantee the hardening, mixing too strongly can create the appearance of bubbles). Transfer the mixture into a second recipient and mix again to ensure homogeneity of the resin and optimum hardening.
4. Pour into the surface of your choice.
5. Allow to dry 24 hours. The hardening is progressive and varies with the room temperature.
- To see how much of each component and not waste the product, fill the mould to be used with water and pour into a measuring cup: a third of the volume for the hardener and two thirds for the resin. Dry the mould and the measuring cup before pouring the pearl resin.
- To give an appearance of shine to your projects, use the Gédéo GLOSS + varnish or Gédéo crystal resin in
- To allow the shaping of your creation (example: paste your moulding around a bottle ...) you can unmold after 12 hours of drying. The complete hardening occurs after 24 hours.
- To acheive beautiful marbling effects, use pearl resins with Gédéo colour resins.
- Avoid contact with skin and eyes, wear gloves.
- Do not mix the Gédéo Pearl resin components with components from Gédéo glaze resin.
- Gédéo resins are not approved for food contact.
- Do not exceed 150ml of crystal resin preparation per mix.